I can't believe my little DJ is 18months old! He has brought so much joy to our family. We have been able to spend so much one on one time together since he was born and I just love him to pieces. Today was his 18 month appt. at the Dr. It is always sad when they have to get shots. The good news is no more shots until Kindergarten. Here are some stats from his appt. today.
Weight: 24 Lbs. 35th percentile
Height: 33.5 inches 83rd percentile
He grew 2 1/2 inches from his appt. 3 months ago.
He is definitely turning into a little boy and not my baby anymore.

10 comments:
18 months that is huge, nursery time at church, now you can sit and listen, oh wait sometimes walking the halls and socially is so very fun.
He is a cutie. By the way, I love your new blog background!
I wonder who Emma will look like. If she'll take after A,B,C or look more like D.
Oh my word, I didn't realize he was that old already! So, it is nursery time, are you happy or sad about that?
That picture is so cute! What a cute smile.
Such a cutie!!! Happy 18 Mo. DJ!
He definitely looks like his beautiful mom. It was wonderful to see you briefly last week. Take care and the countdown is coming fast. Best wishes with the birth of dear sweet Emma.
He really is such a cute little boy! I'm glad & sad for nursery, this week will Carter's 1st week...... maybe he & DJ will hang out together and share some goldfish :)
That picture captures his little personality so cute! What a little joy/boy!
What a ladykiller!
Post a Comment