Ok, my brain hasn't been working all that well lately and I feel like I am running around like a chicken with it's head cut off. I opened up an email from babycenter that tracks my babies age and whalaa....the answer to my crazyness.
Q: Why am I so forgetful?
A: The most probable explanation for your "mommy brain" is a simple one: You're tired and distracted. "As the mother of a 6-month-old, you're likely to be sleep-deprived and focused more on your baby's well-being than anything else," says pediatrician Jennifer Shu of the Children's Hospital at Dartmouth. "It's natural that you're letting less important things fall by the wayside." There's also a chance that your hormones might be making your memory a bit fuzzy, particularly if you're breastfeeding, but there's not much research to back this up.
Saturday, September 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment