Sunday, September 23, 2007

A Must Have For Little Girls!


This is the greatest conditioner of all time for little girls with thick hair. We have been dealing with tangled, unmanageable hair for some time now and this shampoo and conditioner line has simplified my life so much. It makes thick hair smooth and silky and easy to brush through. I love it for me too. I buy it at the beauty supply store.

2 comments:

Hilary said...

oooh! Great recommendation! Which beauty supply store do you shop at? My girls have fine hair, but they get sooo tangly!

Christine said...

I can't remember the name of it, but I will find out. It's across from Action Motor Sports. I think you can only buy there if you have a license, but I just get my hairdresser to call in and say I am coming and they don't mind. I can take you there if you don't have a hairdresser who will do that for you. I can't believe the buys you can get. I bought those when they were having a huge gallon sale. I think I got both the shampoo and cond. in gallon sizes for around $20 total. The gallon sizes are huge. They will last a long time.