We just got back from Utah where our family went to the BYU game. It brought back so many memories of a fun time for Donevan and I. Our married life started in this great town and it all came rushing back to me as we sat in the stadium. We laughed about how we would scrape up all the money we could just to get season tickets to the games and how much fun we had cheering in that stadium each Saturday. We laughed about our tiny apartment we lived in and our two junker cars that we drove. It was a fun time in our lives!!!
P.S. This is a great stadium, but it doesn't compare to the Michigan Big House!!!

3 comments:
Looks like you had a wonderful weekend! All your pictures are sooo cute.
Looks like great fun! I bet your girls LOVED the cheerleaders! And I bet DJ did too! ha ha!
This is Kristen Newton (just so you know who you're hearing from!!
I love the pictures of your family, so cute!!
Only problem I can see is there's this big Y showing and it should actually be a big RED U!!!!
(hope to keep in touch!!)
Post a Comment