Sunday, September 23, 2007

The Girls First College Football Game!

The girls had so much fun at the game. I don't think watching the actual football game was as fun as these things
~Watching the Cheerleaders
~Having hotdogs, sods, popcorn, and nachos
~Getting Cotton Candy
~Playing in the stand with their cousins
~Singing the BYU fight song
~Running to the car in the 4th quarter in the pouring rain
It was a fun experience for them and I am happy we were able to share in the excitement with them.

2 comments:

Hilary said...

how very fun! I love experiencing big things like that with my girls. It's more fun watching them than the actual event!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you all had so much fun! I'll be honest, I usually like watching the cheerleaders, eating hot dogs, nachos and soda, a little bit better than actually following the game too!!