Saturday, December 27, 2008

Emma

Emma will be two months on Monday and it's hard to believe. She is such a GOOD baby! We have had so much fun cuddling and loving on her. She sleeps through the night and has been for weeks now. She eats every three to four hours during the day and rarely cries. The girls love to hold her and carry her all around the house. DJ will randomly walk by and give her a little kiss on the head or pound his fist on her's to give her nuckles! So cute! We will go in this week to see how much she weighs, but she just barely moved out of newborn diapers and just got out of newborn clothes and is finally fitting into 0-3 months. She is a petite little thing. We are so blessed to have this sweet little girl in our family and we love her so much.

13 comments:

Lori Ann said...

She's so beautiful! And you were looking cute at church today. You're getting skinny super fast! I'm jealous of Emma sleeping through the night. Xander still wakes up at least once no matter what I do.

Margo and Kenny Neider said...

That is one stylin' baby girl! She is so beautiful and sweet. We love her so much!

Chereebee said...

Christine she is absolutely beautiful!!! I LOVE her little tutu dress! TOO CUTE!!! We need to play soon! I miss you!

Emily said...

She is darling! I am so glad she is a good baby for you!

Tami said...

Christine she is sooo beautiful! I love your hair! I noticed your beautiful hair the day you helped for the girls class Christmas party! I love the bangs! That is coming from one bang girl to the orther!

Jen said...

She's a doll. I love the outfit! I'd ask for you to pass it on to me, but we're having our 3rd boy! Oh well. Enjoy all the cute baby girl clothes you can for me!

Anonymous said...

Way cute outfit! She is so adorable!

Anonymous said...

Way cute outfit! She is so adorable!

Amber said...

What a little princess! I am glad she's been such a good baby.

andrea said...

Adorable with a capital A.

Tiffany B said...

She is just gorgeous. It is wonderful that she is making life easy for you all and that you are enjoying having a baby in the house. If you need a break I'd love to babysit her for you.

Anonymous said...

She is such a little doll face. Seriously, beautiful. You guys do nice work up there in the cold.

PS - Shawn told me the funniest story at Grandma Donna's birthday party that you were voted the hottest mom in your ward by the YM. How funny! Now that's something to brag about! If you've got it, rock it!

Skylette said...

Super cute picture Christine! I just love those eyes... SO big and beautiful!