Sunday, December 7, 2008

I am glad to report that the busiest week of my life is over. I managed to fit in just about everything possible this past week. I had.........

3 Nutcracker Rehearsals to get Ashleigh to
A Baby Shower
Girls Cheerleading Class
Contractors in and out of our basement all week (if you haven't heard our "new" basement flooded...a post for another day)
Insurance Claim phone calls all week due to issue above
TaVaci Singing Car Pool
A Birthday Get Together for a Friend
Donevan's Office Christmas Party
Another Christmas Party
Church Christmas Party
Girls Basketball Game
Girls Friends' Birthday Party
Nutcracker Performance for Ashleigh

So you can see why my blogging hasn't been very good lately. I will try to be better, but I am afraid the weeks to come are going to be just as busy. Next week the girls turn 8. They are excited and we are planning a fun party at our house. 15
7 and 8 year old girls. I'm tired just thinking about it! More to come later!

5 comments:

Amber said...

Good luck with that crazy birthday party!

Emily said...

Wow, I bet you are exhausted!

Kirstin said...

I can't believe how active your kids are! You're amazing.

Skylette said...

Thanks for squeezing little ol' me in on top of everything you have going on! How is the claim coming along? We have been praying for good news for you guys and that this will all get taken care of soon! Let us know what we can do.

Anonymous said...

Yikes Christine, life never does seem to slow down, does it? Just gets busier & busier....... it's good to hear from you- been thinkin' about you-