Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Emma is 12 Weeks!


BEST FRIENDS!!!

She's a sleeper! Ever since she was born she has been a good sleeper for me. I am counting my blessings for that. If you know me well, you know I need my sleep or I am crabby!




It's hard to believe Emma is 12 weeks old. Wow does it seem like our life has changed a lot in 12 weeks. She is such a good baby and is so much fun. She is smiling at us now and giggling a little. We feel so blessed to have this precious gift! Her and DJ have a sweet bond already. He is very aware of her and I have caught him a few times sneaking a bottle out of the fridge and feeding her. He puts her binki in for her and gives her kisses as he runs by. It's really sweet. We love our little Emma!








8 comments:

Unknown said...

She really is so cute and such a good baby!

Emily said...

Emma is such a doll and I am so happy she is such a good baby for you!

Anonymous said...

Love the new pics and the update! Glad to see you blogging- I've been a blogging slacker and I don't even have a new baby!

Glad she's a sleeper!!

Veronica said...

All of your children are so beautiful. I love the cheer pictures and the sweet picture of DJ and Emma. Hope you are doing well.

Lori Ann said...

I love, love the sleeping picture. She is so darling! I am curious as to how DJ got his black eye, but he's cute with or without it.

Andrew & Melanie said...

Ah, what a doll! She's beautiful!

Margo and Kenny Neider said...

Looking at the pictures of ABC as babies, I see that Emma looks like all 3 of them! And she's a little minature of her Mommy! Doesn't get any better than that.

Hilary said...

She is scrumptious! She's changing so much!