We put Emma in her darling Michigan outfit (Thanks Hilary) on Saturday and guess what? They actually won a game! We are fans through the good times and the bad. GO BIG BLUE!!!
Emma must be good luck! I love the pictures, she is so cute! As soon as we stop being sick at my house I need to come over and introduce myself. I can't believe how much babies change in one year's short time. All these cute babies make me want another!
Wow she is beautiful. WHich is not surprising, as all her sisters are (and mom)!! What true fans you are!!! We have changed from BYU fans to Utah fans because Boise State fans are cheering for BYU and we really don't like BSU.
Could she be any cuter?! I love her little legs all scrunched up and her darling hair! Oh, jealous! We're still waiting even a little peach fuzz to appear on Annie's bald little head.
CONGRATULATIONS! Be sure to tell the Triplets I'm coming to Idaho with Grandma and Grandpa Payne. I can't wait to come see the Triplet's baptism and Emma's blessing! Give the Triplets a big hug for me. -Just Jack(son) Payne
P.S. I'm coming to your house for about, let's see... 9 DAYS!
I'm a mother of 5 and wife to an incredible husband, Donevan. I feel very blessed to be a stay at home Mom to Ashleigh (8), Brittany (8), Caitley (8), DJ (2) and Emma 11 mos. I love my small town life in Idaho and I am truely living my dream!
13 comments:
Oh, that is too cute for words! Hilary always finds or makes the cutest little onesies!
Emma must be good luck! I love the pictures, she is so cute! As soon as we stop being sick at my house I need to come over and introduce myself. I can't believe how much babies change in one year's short time. All these cute babies make me want another!
I love this picture with Emma in her Michigan onsie! I also love the picture of Emma with DJ!
Just way too cute.......love the pic of DJ doing bottle duty, that is sooo adorable!
So very cute! I love how her legs are still all scrunched up!
Wow she is beautiful. WHich is not surprising, as all her sisters are (and mom)!! What true fans you are!!! We have changed from BYU fans to Utah fans because Boise State fans are cheering for BYU and we really don't like BSU.
She is such a doll. And I love the pic of her with DJ.
Could she be any cuter?! I love her little legs all scrunched up and her darling hair! Oh, jealous! We're still waiting even a little peach fuzz to appear on Annie's bald little head.
I LOVE the picture of DJ feeding her.
oh I am LOVING Emma in her Michigan outfit - too cute!!!
Emma is darling!my mom is happy you like the onesie.
Love all the pictures. Can't believe I still haven't been over to see this beautiful baby!
CONGRATULATIONS! Be sure to tell the Triplets I'm coming to Idaho with Grandma and Grandpa Payne. I can't wait to come see the Triplet's baptism and Emma's blessing! Give the Triplets a big hug for me. -Just Jack(son) Payne
P.S. I'm coming to your house for about, let's see... 9 DAYS!
Post a Comment