She is gorgeous!! How sweet to see your girls holding her too. Only you could gain 9 pounds your entire pregnancy and then give birth to a 6 pound baby. Congrats!!!
It's been a sweet day - everyone is thrilled with their new baby sister/daughter! The kids got to hold her first thing this morning, right after she was born and then they went to school. One of the spelling words was "baby" and the teacher used it in the sentence, "Mrs. Neider had a baby today!" Tonight they got to hold her longer, and were thrilled!!
I saw your girls right when they got to school and they were beaming with joy. They said she was so cute with lots of black hair. They were right. She is so dang cute. I can't wait to hold her (I hope that's okay). Teresa Keim
wow she is so beautiful! i am so happy for you and excited for my little girl to come too. I am glad you have so many helpers, Emma is lucky to have so many older siblings.
I'm a mother of 5 and wife to an incredible husband, Donevan. I feel very blessed to be a stay at home Mom to Ashleigh (8), Brittany (8), Caitley (8), DJ (2) and Emma 11 mos. I love my small town life in Idaho and I am truely living my dream!
23 comments:
Hooray! She is so beautiful! I can't wait to meet her.
Another beautiful baby by C and D. Congratulations. Love you all.
She is gorgeous!! How sweet to see your girls holding her too. Only you could gain 9 pounds your entire pregnancy and then give birth to a 6 pound baby. Congrats!!!
It's been a sweet day - everyone is thrilled with their new baby sister/daughter! The kids got to hold her first thing this morning, right after she was born and then they went to school. One of the spelling words was "baby" and the teacher used it in the sentence, "Mrs. Neider had a baby today!" Tonight they got to hold her longer, and were thrilled!!
Congrats!! I am so excited for you guys!! She is beautiful, just like the rest!! Hope you are doing well!!
CONGRATULATIONS! She is sooo beautiful! I love all that dark hair! Way to go!!!
She is beautiful!!! Look at all the darling hair! I love it! Congratulations to one and all!!!
I don't think she could be any cuter!!! And you look great... so happy to have her out, right?! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! We're so happy for you!
Hope you are feeling okay and heal quickly!!
wow, what a beauty!!! congrats.
She beautiful!!!!
She looks perfect in every way! Congrats, and here's to a speedy recovery!
Ok-she is so dang adorable! I want her! Her hair is going to be so fun. Congratulations on your beautiful family!
She is beautiful!!!!
Christine
She is so pretty and I can't get over all that darling black hair!
YEAH!!!! CONGRATS! She is beautiful and not all squished from trying to come out the "other" way!
Congrats! I'm really happy for you guys. It's funny because I imagined a dark-haired baby! I wonder if she'll stay dark or go blond like the rest....
Oh she is just beautiful! Congrats you guys. I hope you are feeling well & recovery is going ok.
Look at all that hair! She is gorgeous and we were so happy to hear that she didn't have to make a trip to the NICU!
YAY YAY YAY....She is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! CONGRATS to your and ur family!!!
Love and miss you tons
Pure perfection-Congrats!
I saw your girls right when they got to school and they were beaming with joy. They said she was so cute with lots of black hair. They were right. She is so dang cute. I can't wait to hold her (I hope that's okay).
Teresa Keim
congrats!!! she is absolutely beautiful just like her mama!! I can't wait to snuggle her tonight at the hospital!!
wow she is so beautiful! i am so happy for you and excited for my little girl to come too. I am glad you have so many helpers, Emma is lucky to have so many older siblings.
Post a Comment