She is ADORABLE!! I knew she would look just like me...:) After all Faith looked like Donny... I so wish I could hold her! Give her a kiss from Auntie Kalli and I will love on her soon.
I'm a mother of 5 and wife to an incredible husband, Donevan. I feel very blessed to be a stay at home Mom to Ashleigh (8), Brittany (8), Caitley (8), DJ (2) and Emma 11 mos. I love my small town life in Idaho and I am truely living my dream!
7 comments:
That picture is priceless!
ok, that's the cutest picture I've ever seen!!!!!
Emma is so beautiful. What a flawless face for a newborn! so happy she is here and safe. Hope you are doing well.....take care and congratulations!
She is so beautiful. Congrats!
Emma is beautiful. That is the cutest picture ever. I hope all is going well. Congrats. I can't believe all of her hair. I love it.
She is ADORABLE!! I knew she would look just like me...:) After all Faith looked like Donny...
I so wish I could hold her! Give her a kiss from Auntie Kalli and I will love on her soon.
he is so excited! I loved seeing him with her...
Post a Comment