Tuesday, November 4, 2008

More Pictures





12 comments:

Shelly B. said...

Ohhh! She is so sweet Christine!

Emily said...

I love all the pictures you are posting! You look so good :)

FastBreak said...

So excited for you! thanks for sharing all the pics. The pink leopard print blanket...so you.

Amber said...

She looks so sweet.

Anonymous said...

Great great pics, she's a beautiful baby!!!!! just pefect!

Twisted Sister said...

Love all the pictures, especially the kids holding her. Congratulations!

Herriman Blue said...

Christine, she is so cute! Congratulations!! I had fun looking on your blog to see how many days you had left! Sorry I'm not great at commenting, but I do love checking in and seeing your cute family!! Tell Donevan I said HI!!

Veronica said...

Emma is so beautiful. What an amazing baby. Hope you are recovering and doing well. You will have three little mothers waiting to help you....look out! So glad she is here and well and safe.

Chereebee said...

oh Emma is so dang cute! I love the pic of ALL 5 of your kiddos :)

andrea said...

The long awaited Event.........Emma is here. Looks like it really wore Donnie right out. Poor guy. What a beautiful baby. Glad all is well and she is home to her cute family. Love you all.

Hilary said...

she's even cuter in real life... I love her little lips!! She's so sweet.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! She looks so cute and I love her hair!