Thursday, July 24, 2008
The Date Is Set!
I had my sixth month appt. today with my Dr. and we set a date for my c-section. It's going to be Monday, November 3rd. November seems really far away, but I know the summer will continue to fly by and then I'll have Sept. and Oct. while the girls are in school to prepare for Emma's arrival.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
You're right, it will be here WAY before you know it. It will be good to finish out the summer and get ready when the girls are in school- way to plan that baby :)
Nov. 3, that is going to be a great date. It will be nice to have her a few weeks old before thanksgiving. I am excited for you and can't wait to see Baby Emma
I love the DC pictures. It looks like you had fun. I love the pic of the girls looking at the temple holding hands.
Congrats on the due date! It's coming fast!
How exciting!!!!
Sounds like a PERFECT day to have a baby. Better start nesting early because it will come before you know it. Love the pics of your vacation and glad you had fun. Hope reality is going OK??
How exciting that you have a date for Baby Emma to come. I wish I knew my exact date. It looks like you had a great time on your vacation.
hip, hip hooray! That is so exiting!!
How great to have an exact date set. It really will be here before you know it. Glad you guys had a fun trip!
Baby Emma could not be born at a more beautiful time of the year. I love the fall colors and the wonderful scents that fall brings.
I love the name Emma and agree with you that November will come quicker than we think. I am excited for your family to have another sweet little girl.
Post a Comment