Wednesday, July 2, 2008

My Little Reader



I am so proud of Brittany. She borrowed some Magic Tree House book from her friend Colton and has been reading them non-stop for a week. I told her if she read them (8 total) all in a week I would reward her. I really didn't think it was possible, I just wanted to get her going a little bit. I knew that with the kind of personality she has, she would consume herself in reading and love it. Well she did that alright. She has read all 8 chapter books in a week for a total of over 500 pages. Wow! Way to go Brittany. Now I just need to get the other two as excited about reading as she is.

1 comment:

Hilary said...

That is awesome. I think finding a series that your kids like is so KEY. Way to go, Brittany!