Happy Birthday to my wonderful friend Emily. Hope you have an amazing day. I'm so jelous you have one more year in your 20's. You youngin'! Thanks for being such an awesome friend who is always there for me and for always being a wonderful example in everything you do!
E- "Ever so stylin'" always dressed so cute and up on all the latest fashions and trends.
M- "Mother" a wonderful example of a fun, young, and wise mother
I- "Incredible Neighbor" I love having you close so we can count on eachother for anything
L- "Loving" to others who are in need
Y- "Yummy Cook" I've never tasted anything you've made that hasn't been incredible. Such a talent!
Happy Birthday Emily!
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
What sweet words, Christine. I know that Emily feels the same way about you as her friend and neighbor--you are such a great person. I loved your blog about DJ. I know what you mean when you express how much you are "in love" with those little ones. It is a feeling that you can't describe. I will tell you some of the funny stories when I come up next. Take care and enjoy the summer.
Thank you so much for the sweet post. You have made my day special! Thanks.
An awesome list, but you forgot M=Mischeivious! ha ha!
so true, so true!
Post a Comment