Well our favorite holiday has started off great. We went to the parade this morning where the girls were thrilled to be a part of their cheer organizations float. As I watched them up there, I couldn't believe how big my girls have gotten so fast. They started going to this parade when they were 2. We love this small town of Idaho Falls!!!
Friday, July 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Wow, you are a FAST blogger! It was fun to see you guys there...thanks for cheering for Zach...he was so proud! Boston was just mad (hungry/tired) that she didn't seen "Baby DJ"
Your girls looked so darling. I love the 4th too!
Hope you had a great day! Cute pics of the kids. (& keep up the reading!!!)
What fun pictures! We loved seeing your girls in the parade. We were counting down the floats until their turn! Ashleigh gave Gracie a big hug in the middle of the street and Gracie LOVED it.
Happy 4th of July to you too! Your girls looked darling on the float in the parade! Did you have to get up at the crack of dawn to get them there in time? DJ is so stinking cute...it was fun to play with him for a minute out in the foyer yesterday. :)
Love your family. So cute. Love it when you have updates.
oh your blog is so cute!!
Thanks for having us over the other night - it was so fun!! Can't wait to hang out with you more!
Have fun on your trip!
I can't believe how big they are either. I know I have watched them from afar, but they are just a couple of steps away from dating. Be afraid!
My gosh, those are cute faces!
Post a Comment