Emma Jennifer Neider
doesn't get enough lovin' on my blog so I'm putting an end to that right now!
This is the sweetest little girl that anyone could ever ask for. She is perfect in every way. I thought I would share a little bit about her. When I first got pregnant with her, I was sure she was going to be a boy. It just made sense to me that DJ would have a younger brother. My father in law had told me about a dream he had that was very vivid to him and it was DJ with his little brown eyed sister. I contemplated it for a moment, but thought there was no way it was going to be a girl and if it was a girl she would have blue eyes like her other 3 sisters. Well look what we got! A little brown eyed GIRL. We feel so blessed to have this little brown eyed baby girl in our home.
We named Emma Jennifer after Donevan's little sister Jennifer who died shortly after birth. I often think about what life would be like if Jennifer was here with us today. She would be close to my age and I know we would be best buddies. But now I think of Jennifer as our little angel in heaven taking care of my children before coming to us. Thank you Jennifer for being our guardian angel in so many ways!
Emma was my first baby that didn't have to be in the NICU and I was so excited about that. I got to have her in my room with me and enjoy some quiet moments alone with her. That was really special to me because I've never been able to have an immediate bond with any of my children because right after delivery the other 4 were whisked away to the NICU. So I remember looking into her eyes and feeling so overwhelmed with happiness and joy and thankfulness for this amazing gift from my Heavenly Father.

From the moment that we brought Emma home she was an angel. I woke up in the night with her for less than a week and then she was sleeping though the night. She rarely cries and she just smiles at everyone. When she's tired, we lay her in her bed and she goes right to sleep. After having family here I got a few comments about everyone forgetting she's even here because she's so good. We just love her fun personality. Now she wants to know what's going on in the room when she see's her siblings around. It's really cute to watch her move her head to be able to see what her sister or brother might be doing. Her and DJ already have a special bond. They are buddies. He is really sweet to her. The first few weeks she was home, whenever she would cry he would yell "Binky, Binky" Now when she is fussing, he tries to console her with a toy or blanket. It's pretty cute. He loves her a lot and I can't wait to watch them grow into best friends.
This is the sweetest little girl that anyone could ever ask for. She is perfect in every way. I thought I would share a little bit about her. When I first got pregnant with her, I was sure she was going to be a boy. It just made sense to me that DJ would have a younger brother. My father in law had told me about a dream he had that was very vivid to him and it was DJ with his little brown eyed sister. I contemplated it for a moment, but thought there was no way it was going to be a girl and if it was a girl she would have blue eyes like her other 3 sisters. Well look what we got! A little brown eyed GIRL. We feel so blessed to have this little brown eyed baby girl in our home.
We named Emma Jennifer after Donevan's little sister Jennifer who died shortly after birth. I often think about what life would be like if Jennifer was here with us today. She would be close to my age and I know we would be best buddies. But now I think of Jennifer as our little angel in heaven taking care of my children before coming to us. Thank you Jennifer for being our guardian angel in so many ways!
Emma was my first baby that didn't have to be in the NICU and I was so excited about that. I got to have her in my room with me and enjoy some quiet moments alone with her. That was really special to me because I've never been able to have an immediate bond with any of my children because right after delivery the other 4 were whisked away to the NICU. So I remember looking into her eyes and feeling so overwhelmed with happiness and joy and thankfulness for this amazing gift from my Heavenly Father.
From the moment that we brought Emma home she was an angel. I woke up in the night with her for less than a week and then she was sleeping though the night. She rarely cries and she just smiles at everyone. When she's tired, we lay her in her bed and she goes right to sleep. After having family here I got a few comments about everyone forgetting she's even here because she's so good. We just love her fun personality. Now she wants to know what's going on in the room when she see's her siblings around. It's really cute to watch her move her head to be able to see what her sister or brother might be doing. Her and DJ already have a special bond. They are buddies. He is really sweet to her. The first few weeks she was home, whenever she would cry he would yell "Binky, Binky" Now when she is fussing, he tries to console her with a toy or blanket. It's pretty cute. He loves her a lot and I can't wait to watch them grow into best friends.
We love our Emmie so much and are happy to have her be our caboose!

5 comments:
You are so lucky to have such a good baby. Alex is 4 months old (2 months adjusted) and he is just now eating only 1 time per night. He is also such a fussy baby. Maybe since I had 2 tough ones in a row, I'll get one like yours next. Here's hoping!
What a sweet post for you to have recorded. She is such a beautiful, sweet baby!
She is so beautiful and I'm glad you got to experience not having a baby in the NICU. I loved finding out little details about her too, that was fun. Hooray for Emma!
It is so good to see pictures of her. She is gorgeous and has the most amazing brown eyes. Neat stories you included. HOpe you guys are doing well!!
My goodness she is precious!! I LOVE those eyes.
Post a Comment