When we were renting a 6 bedroom home in Colorado Springs when Em and Meg were 2 and 3 years old....they would not have their own bedrooms. They wanted to sleep in the same room. Too bad that set a precedent for later years when they HAD to share a bedroom until Em's freshman year of college. Glad your girls love each other so much! That is the sweetest picture. Thanks for your comment on the blog earlier. I appreciate your kind comments.
I'm a mother of 5 and wife to an incredible husband, Donevan. I feel very blessed to be a stay at home Mom to Ashleigh (8), Brittany (8), Caitley (8), DJ (2) and Emma 11 mos. I love my small town life in Idaho and I am truely living my dream!
9 comments:
So cute!
If that isn't the cutest picture! Pretty darn sweet!
Yum, that is the delicious part of having multiples... At least one of them!
That really is so sweet.
I love this picture! I wish i could have a million copies of it!
I LOVE this!!! I would let them pull one over on me every night if they were my girl!
When we were renting a 6 bedroom home in Colorado Springs when Em and Meg were 2 and 3 years old....they would not have their own bedrooms. They wanted to sleep in the same room. Too bad that set a precedent for later years when they HAD to share a bedroom until Em's freshman year of college. Glad your girls love each other so much! That is the sweetest picture. Thanks for your comment on the blog earlier. I appreciate your kind comments.
too adorable!
That is so cute! What an awesome family you have.
Post a Comment