Thursday, July 16, 2009

A Summer To Remember (June)



June was a fun and busy month for us. Since I am so behind with my blogging and have so many pictures to share, I thought I would just do a slideshow and share some of our hightlights of the month. We started off the summer with an awesome camping trip with friends(this was actually the end of May). We always have such a fun and relaxing time playing games, sitting around the campfire and watching the kids be kids.

My birthday this year was fabulous as always because my kids and hubby always make it so special. 31 seems to be treating me well.

Donevan took the girls on a couple of hikes. He also talked me into going on one. After seeing 2 snakes, I'm not sure I will be hiking again anytime soon. He's preparing to climb Mt. Borah in Aug. with some friends. It's the highest peak in Idaho.

Doevan and DJ went to their first fathers/sons campout. I'm sure DJ felt pretty special having his Dad all to himself. They had fun bonding!

We ended the month with an awesome Neider family reunion at Downata Hot Spring. We love that place and the cousins had so much fun swimming, playing and laughing together. We spent some great evenings around the campfire. We are so blessed to be apart of an awesome family. A few of the weekends hightlights included:

Hanging around the campfire and watching the smoke follow Jeanine
Boom Chica Boom- Neider sytle
Watching Caitley freak out after seeing her brother split his head open
Watching Donevan glue DJ's head back together
Grandpa Kenny's breakfast
Uncle Shawn's mega water balloon launcher
Grandma Margo's team Neider t-shirts
Steak and Lobster
Watching the kids pack around a stray cat...now a member of the Camille Neider family
Swimming Swimming and more Swimming
Water Slides Water Slides and more Water Slides
and tons more fun!

Well that pretty much does it for the month of June.

No comments: