Monday, May 25, 2009

11 Years!

We celebrated our 11 year anniversary a few weeks ago. This is one of my favorite pictures of Donevan and I taken on our wedding day. It's hard to believe that was 11 years ago. As a child, I remember a saying that my mom had sitting on my Dad's dresser. It said, "I love you more today than yesterday, but not as much as tomorrow". If words could describe how I feel about Donevan those would be it. Everyday I love this man more and more and I am so lucky. I don't know how he balances his time between family, work, friends, and church but some how he has mastered it.


Here's just a few things we've been through together in 11 years

5 kids, 3 pregnancies (which equals 27 months of throwing up and Donevan taking care of me) 4 States (Utah, Virginia, Michigan, Idaho), 4 Babies in the NICU, 2 Houses, Many Apartments, Too many cars, Grad School, A life threatening infection, Graduations, Job Changes, Prayers Answered, Miracles, Testimonies Grown, Some tears, a lot of laughs, and much much more!

Thanks Donevan for being my prince charming. I'm so blessed to be with you for eternity!



9 comments:

Emily said...

You guys are a great couple! Happy Anniversary!

Jen said...

Happy Anniversary! One of my favorite memories of the two of you was before you were married. I loved your face when you walked into our collage apt. to a room FULL of roses! I still have the photo.

virginia said...

What a lovely tribute. Here's to many, eternities more of happiness!

Laurel said...

i loved everything you said and reviewed in the past 11 years! that was such a sweet post!

Natalie said...

Happy Anniversary! You are such a cute little couple! I love your mom's quote!

Anonymous said...

You'd never know that pic was 11 yrs old, you both still look great! Congrats on lucky 11, you'll have many more to come. Thanks for sharing!

Amber said...

Happy 11 years! You look the exact same.

Hilary said...

that picture is just the cutest! Happy Anniversary! What a busy 11 years!

Margo and Kenny Neider said...

It was our lucky day when you became Donevan's bride! If he had a blog, he'd say all the same things about you! How fun that after 11 years, you love each other so much! What a great journey so far! That is a darling picture of you two.