Thursday, February 26, 2009

A Promise For A New Post!

I got this email today from someone that I will remain nameless!
( hint:her name is the same as the state I grew up in, she keeps my brother Rusty in line, prof. photographer, mother of 3 .....any guesses?)

A Message From Your Blog:
This is your blog. I had to send you a message through someone else because you have neglected me and I knew you would ignore email from me. I know all about you and facebook- isn't there room in your life for fb, your five kids and me too?Update me please!
Living my dream!!!!!

Well I guess I need a little motivation to get back in my blog groove. I PROMISE that this weekend, probably Sunday, I will get caught up. I have so much to write about and so many things to highlight and pictures of my sweet Emma. Stay tuned and check back Sunday night! Love you all and thanks VA for the push!

4 comments:

Emily said...

Your sister-in-law is right! I love your blog posts :)

Unknown said...

Yes, we miss your posting! We'll tune back in Sunday!

Lori Ann said...

I have missed your blogging, but you are a busy girl these days!

Anonymous said...

the nameless someone sounds concerned and beautiful... you must be Very glAd she's related to you : )