Sunday, February 8, 2009

Girls Birthday

December 11th the Triplets Turned 8.
I could never fully put into words the feelings I felt when these three little spirits were born. I was a 21 year old girl with three babies and not a clue about being a Mom. But, the moment I held each of my daughters, I instantly felt a special bond and the miracle of mothers intuition and love overwhelmed me. Raising triplets hasn't been a piece of cake, but the happy times definitely outweigh the hundreds of diapers changed and many sleepless nights . My philosophy has always been to take it one day at a time. I just can't believe how many one days have gone by. It's hard to believe that these precious little girls were born 8 years ago. These girls have such a special bond as sisters yet they are each so different. The older they get, the more independent they want to be. No more matching outfits, no more playing with all the same friends. This has been a bit tough on me and Donevan because this means they are getting older. It's not easy to see our little ones grow, but fun to watch them develop into such sweethearts. They teach us so much each day and I am so grateful to be a mother and grateful for my darling little girls.

10 comments:

Emily said...

Ashleigh, Brittany, & Caitley are special girls. They are such good girls and I am so glad that they have such a good relationship with Colton.

Anonymous said...

Your girls are beautiful! I can't beleive you had 3 little babies at once. That pic of all of them in their high chairs? Wow. Lots of work, and lots of love.

Happy Birthday girlies!

Lyf2.0 said...

Little girls rock!

Margo and Kenny Neider said...

So fun to see the pictures and read your sweet thoughts. They have been such a joy to all of us, but especially to grandma! I can't believe they are getting so grown up, but that's fun too. Love those 3 girls and their mommy and daddy too! You are a wonderful mommy to them. You should post a picture of them in their baptism dresses!

andrea said...

Love your post. It does seem like yesterday the triplets came to the Neider family. Wow...........where does the time go? Love your sweet little family.

Chereebee said...

you really are lucky to have such great girls!! They are all so beautiful and sweet! Just like their momma! :)

Twisted Sister said...

Such cute pictures! You have a fun family, love you guys!

Anonymous said...

You've done a great job being the mom of three and now 5 children. I am so glad Jackson was able to be there for their baptisms and Emma's blessing. Thanks for taking him in during what can be a stressful time and making it so fun for him. You're the best!

Natalie said...

That was such a touching post! Your words were so sweet! I couldn't imagine having triplets! How blessed you are for having three!

Anonymous said...

great age, broke my cousin in at I was 15 and still the bestpussy I ever had, not the bestsex at that age but the feeling of getting it in and being in an 8 yr old, feeling herpussy contracting around mycock and milking mycum into her was amazing, her mouth was nice at 2 years old too,it is for sure best with a kid