I was starting to wonder if you were ever going to blog again! HA! Now we get several posts at the same time. You and Donevan definitely make cute kids! Emma is DARLING! She is so much darker than the triplets and DJ. I guess she takes more after you.
So cute! (Can I still call them cute?) :) I can't believe Emma is 12 weeks old. Jason hadn't seen her yet and mentioned how adorable she it. ALL of your kiddos are adorable!
I'm a mother of 5 and wife to an incredible husband, Donevan. I feel very blessed to be a stay at home Mom to Ashleigh (8), Brittany (8), Caitley (8), DJ (2) and Emma 11 mos. I love my small town life in Idaho and I am truely living my dream!
8 comments:
What a great picture of them in their uniforms. So cute!!!
I was starting to wonder if you were ever going to blog again! HA! Now we get several posts at the same time. You and Donevan definitely make cute kids! Emma is DARLING! She is so much darker than the triplets and DJ. I guess she takes more after you.
So cute! (Can I still call them cute?) :) I can't believe Emma is 12 weeks old. Jason hadn't seen her yet and mentioned how adorable she it. ALL of your kiddos are adorable!
P.S. That magenta color looks fabulous on you!
They are so cute and they look so grown up in their uniforms!
your kids are all so adorable and I love emma's dress in that picture of you and her!
Your girls are getting so big and still beautiful. Your new baby is adorable and I love DJ's black eye. Hope all is well.
Seriously so cute! They are starting to look older--sad I'm sure.
they look cute and sassy! I love it!
Post a Comment