Sunday, September 20, 2009

It's All About The Shoes For 3rd Grade!




This year when it came to getting school supplies, all the girls cared about was having cute new shoes. I've learned from experience that when it comes to school supply shopping with 3 DIFFERENT girls, I must take them one at a time. Don't think you'll catch these girls wearing matching outfits anymore. Those days are long gone. (Sorry Grandma Margo)

We are a couple of weeks into school and I still can't believe I have 3rd graders. Can I really be that old? These girls were pretty cute and super excited to get back to school.


Just a little side note: When my sister in law Heather came earlier in the summer she looked at my door and said, "Ok, now that's why your girls look so small in front of your door in all your pictures, that door is huge!" Yes, we do have a really big door and I never thought it might look funny to people who see the pictures I take in front of the door.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your posts! It was a great summer for us too, sad to see it winding down.

Way to update your blog, will come over and update mine for me too?

We had a blast camping w/everyone this summer, loved it! Thanks for being such a good friend.

Emily said...

They all looked so cute for the first day of school!

Chereebee said...

All three are so stinkin cute!! I love that they love shoes - such girls!! We sure miss you guys!!!

Lyf2.0 said...

Look how grown up they are! And so stylin' too!

Margo and Kenny Neider said...

Pretty darn cute! I still can't resist buying them matching things - they just wear them on different days! That's ok! Love them and their's.

Jackson said...

Hi christine!!!
I miss you all so much!!
Tell the triplets to check their mailbox for a suprise!!! I would like to send Flat Stanley out to you again!(not for a school project.) If I send him out, please send him back by
January 15th.(he wants to experience, "Christmas."

Please comment back on MY blog. (check it to.)
With love,
Jackson